Apogee Electronics and UK distributor Sound Technology Ltd are pleased to announce immediate availability of the new Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II HD multi-channel audio interface for Pro Tools HD on Mac or PC.
The Symphony I/O Mk II HD is designed for the Pro Tools HD user who needs a multi-channel audio interface with the best sound quality at an incredible cost per channel value. Whether using a Mac or PC based studio, Symphony I/O Mk II HD can connect directly to your Pro Tools HDX, Pro Tools HD Native or Pro Tools Core/Accel systems.
Symphony I/O Mk II HD can be utilised alongside or in place of Avid® or Digidesign® interfaces for Pro Tools HD. In fact, each I/O module installed in Symphony I/O Mk II HD appears and functions in Pro Tools HD the same if it were a separate Avid HD I/O interface, so set up is easy and you can take advantage of important Pro Tools features such as sample-accurate delay compensation.
A single Symphony I/O Mk II HD unit can have up to 32 simultaneous analog I/O, so you can have more channels with less rack gear. Need even more channels? You can utilise multiple units simultaneously, with one Symphony I/O Mk II HD per every Pro Tools HD port in your system. Calibrating your I/O is easy with Symphony I/O Mk II HD’s front panel touchscreen.
- Best performance of any multi-channel Pro Tools HD interface
- Best cost per channel value of any Pro Tools HD interface solution
- Connects directly to any Pro Tools HD system (Mac or PC)
- Emulates Avid HD I/O interface, including sample-accurate delay compensation
- Connect multiple units in a single system (1 unit per HD port)
- Easy I/O calibration with front panel touchscreen
Pricing and Availability
The Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II HD is available now in the following configurations:
- 2 x 6 - £2199 RRP ex VAT
- 8 x 8 - £2999 RRP ex VAT
- 8 x 8 + 8 mic preamp module - £4629 RRP ex VAT
- 16 x 16 - £3869 RRP ex VAT
- 24 x 24 - £5879 RRP ex VAT
- 32 x 32 - £6749 RRP ex VAT
- Chassis Only - £1579 RRP ex VAT
Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt versions are also available now in identical configurations, at identical prices.
For more information on the Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II HD for Pro Tools HD please click here.
Apogee Electronics are distributed in UK and ROI by Sound Technology Ltd. For more information please call 01462 480000 or visit www.soundtech.co.uk/apogee.