New compact and versatile digital audio mixing system delivers unprecedented value for a variety of broadcast and production applications
Sound Technology Ltd, HARMAN Professional audio distributor in the UK/ROI, is pleased to announce immediate shipping of the Studer Micro Series digital audio mixing and production system. The Studer Micro Series is a compact and flexible broadcast solution that is ideal for a variety of applications, from radio and TV broadcast to production studios and ENG/DSNG.
Comprised of the Micro Core unit and optional Fader Controller surface, the Studer Micro Series combines renowned Studer quality with intuitive features, such as AoIP, Lexicon effects processing and proprietary VoiceMix automatic mixing for unprecedented value and versatility.
The Core unit is a rugged 3RU, fan-less, rack-mountable chassis that houses the control system, DSP and integrated I/O, including AoIP via eight channels of DANTE I/O. The LAN port and internal Wi-Fi router enable easy connection with computers and tablets. Every function of the core unit can be controlled via the intuitive graphical user interface (GUI). Users simply connect using an HTML5-capable web browser on computer or tablet, no additional software required.
For broadcasters who want tactile control, the optional fader module is a highly simplified 6-fader Micro Fader Controller surface that provides streamlined controls for quick level adjustments and multitasking during live operation. Two controllers can be attached for a maximum of 12 faders.
Full Studer Micro Series features include:
- Proven Studer sound quality and performance
- Compact, integrated form factor
- Comprehensive array of I/O, including AoIP (Dante)
- High-quality Studer mic/line inputs
- Fully controllable via LAN or Wi-Fi using an HTML 5-capable web browser on computer/tablet
- Internal Wi-Fi router for connecting with computers and tablets
- Optional physical fader control surface
- Highly acclaimed Studer VoiceMix automatic mixing algorithm can mix up to 12 mono inputs
- Automatic input gain level calibration on each mic input
- Integrated stereo recorder, track player and jingle player
- Two stereo Lexicon multi-effects
Pricing and Availability
The Studer Micro DSP Core is priced at just £2299 + VAT, the Studer Micro Fader Controller is just £929 + VAT. Both are available now.
For further information please call Sound Technology Ltd on 01462 480000