Soundcraft by HARMAN and UK distributor Sound Technology Ltd are pleased to announce a free firmware update for Soundcraft Ui12 and Ui16 Series digital consoles, bringing new features and enhancing stability.
In response to customer feedback and requests, we’ve added more features and functions for both phone and tablet/computer browser user interfaces for the Ui family of mixers, as well as general fixes and performance enhancements. The following is a partial list:
Tablet/computer browser interface enhancements:
- Hold fader for fine tuning levels
- Manual data entry
- Mute FX/All for player page
- F1/F2 Next and Previous snapshot functions
- Pedal footswitch play/record functions
Tablet/computer and phone browser interface enhancements:
- Aux Send mute inheritance
- Stereo/unlink L/R Master DYN
- Player list font changed for language support
- More robust Wi-Fi connectivity
- Scroll fixes
- Selecting 1st visible channel on startup
- Reset Local user Settings to default feature
The update also includes other optimisations and general updates, as listed in the README documents, available next to the firmware download links.
The no-charge software update for Ui series digital mixers is available immediately. New and existing Ui series mixer customers can get the software via the “Downloads” link on the left of each of the following product’s web page.
To learn more, download the User Guides, README’s, or check out the video tutorial link:
More information on Ui series mixers can be found at www.soundcraft.com.
Soundcraft is distributed in the UK and ROI by Sound Technology Ltd. For more information please call Sound Technology Ltd on 01462 480000 or visit www.soundtech.co.uk/soundcraft.