40-input Digital Mixing Console and 32-in/32-out USB Interface with iPad® Control
• 32 Mic Inputs• 8 XLR/1/4" Combi-jacks for line inputs and instruments
• 40 DSP input channels (32 mono inputs and 4 stereo channels/returns)
• 31 Output busses (All with full DSP processing and GEQ)
• 4-band Fully Parametric EQ on each channel and bus
• 8 VCAs + 8 Mute groups
• 26 motorised faders (24 input + LR/Mono )
• 4 fully customisable Fader Layers• Built-in Stagebox Connectivity
• 5" touchscreen display
• Multi-Colour LCD Channel Displays on each input fader
• 4 studio-grade Lexicon Effects engines and dedicated FX busses
• BSS Graphic Equalisers on every bus• 20 sub-group / aux busses
• 4 mono/stereo matrix busses
• 32x32 USB audio interface for multi-track recording and playback
From humble beginnings in London more than 40 years ago and still designed and engineered in the UK, Soundcraft defined the term ‘British sound’ in live sound mixing consoles.
Soundcraft Co-Founder Graham Blythe’s acclaimed microphone preamps and ‘British’ equaliser ensures the Si Impact proudly carries Soundcraft’s signature sound today.
Combining One-Knob-One-Function control with unique features like FaderGlow™, Soundcraft combines analogue workflow with digital flexibility. FaderGlow™ illuminates the fader track in different colours to provide at-a-glance status information on precisely what the fader is controlling – aux sends, FX sends or even the graphic EQ that’s available on every bus.
Each fader channel also features a clear multicolour LCD display - giving ‘at a glance’ information on levels and offering a fully customisable ‘scribble strip’ to name your channels.
Si Impact isn’t just packed with DSP power. It’s packed with DSP power from the acknowledged experts in digital FX. That means studio-grade reverbs, delays and modulations from Lexicon, legendary dbx dynamics and industry-standard BSS Graphic Equalisers.
With built-in connectivity for an optional Soundcraft Stagebox, Si Impact lets you put your I/O where you need it.
Set up your Stagebox by the band for live sound applications, or position it in the live room for studio recording all via a single piece of Cat 5 cable.
Si Impact makes recording quick and easy with superb quality,built-in 32-in/32-out USB recording and playback – and a free download of Ableton Live Lite 9 is included.
A single connection to your PC or MAC and you‘re ready to make multi-track recordings direct to any digital audio workstation. Send up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs to and from your DAW for recording and playback.
The mix power of Si Impact is accessible from anywhere in the venue, via the Soundcraft remote iPad® app.
Mix FOH from the audience location, mix monitors from the stage,or allow musicians to set their own monitor mix from multiple iPad® devices.
Application examples -
• Optimise the front of house mix from anywhere in the room
• Set mic gains and 48V from the stage
• Adjust monitor levels while standing next to the artist
• Adjust channel strip settings remote from the console
• Use to extend the fader count of an existing control surface
• Allow multiple users on the same console to control their own mixes
Featuring a 32x32 expansion card slot on the rear panel, Si Impact can be used in the widest range of applications and integrated seamlessly with existing systems and hardware.
A full range of ViSi Connect expansion cards is available for multiple I/O formats, including MADI and industry standard protocols such as Rocknet®, CobraNetTM and DanteTM.
Soundcraft is committed to the continued development of the ViSi Connect expansion card range, developing new cards as new network protocols become available.
• 32 recallable GB mic inputs with locking connectors and phantom power indicators
• 16 XLR analogue line outputs• 8 XLR/1/4” Combi-jacks for line inputs and instruments
• AES Out
• Word Clock
• HiQnet Ethernet port for HiQnet system integration and ViSi Remote System
• 32x32 ViSi Connect expansion slot (see back page
• 8 LED Input Meter
• 48v Phantom power switch
• Polarity reverse switch
• Input Gain/Trim Adjustment
• Variable High Pass Filter
• HPF engage switch
• Dedicated encoders for Attack, Release, Depth, Threshold and Sidechain Filters
• Gate open, hold and close status LED indicators
• Gate engage switch
• Dedicated encoders for Attack, Release, Gain, threshold and Ratio controls
• 5 Segment LED gain reduction indicator
• Compressor engage switch
4-Band British EQ
• 4-band fully Parametric EQ with independent Q control and bell or shelving options on the HF and LF bands.
• EQ engage switch
32-in/32-out USB Interface
• 32-in/32-out low latency recording interface
• Compatible with PC and MAC DAW software
• Ableton Live Lite 9 software download included
• 4 integral Lexicon stereo effects engines
• 29 effect presets per engine with hall, plate and room reverbs, plus delays, modulations and pitch
• Up to 12 parameters for each preset accessed by touchscreen dialogue and 4 surface encoders
• Dedicated Tap tempo switches
• Channel delay for time alignment on input and output bus, displayed as time or distance
• Variable time delay per channel or Bus (0-500ms)
• Pan control
• LR switch for assigning/un-assigning channels and busses to the L/R output
• Mono switch for routing to mono output (centre speaker, sub bass channel, etc.)
• 4 segment LED Input meter, 3 segment LED Gain reduction meter and Gate closed indicator across all channels on the surface
• 24 Motorised input faders + LR/Mono (Fully motorised With 4 fully customisable fader Layers)
• FaderGlow™ illuminates the fader track for at-a-glance display of current fader function: White - Linked channels, Pink - Stereo Inputs, Red - Graphic EQ, Dark blue - VCAs, Cyan - Lexicon FX
• Multi-Colour LCD Channel Displays on each input fader for instant visual feedback and naming
• 8 VCA groups• 8 mute groups for muting groups of channels as one
• Snapshot control – 1000 cues can be stored and recalled from dedicated cue control buttons
• USB port for saving/loading shows and snapshots with USB memory sticks
• 5" colour touchscreen for patching, routing, show set-up and security settings
• 8 LED input and output meters (monitor L/R, master L/R, mono)
• Headphone output