JBL Professional have announced an update to the JBL Pro Connect App. The Pro Connect is a universal control application for management of JBL PRX ONE, EON ONE MK2, EON700, and PRX900 portable PA systems.
Available for Android and iOS phones and tablets, JBL Pro Connect opens up a world of possibilities for hands-on control over a full-suite of PRX ONE, EON ONE MK2, PRX900 and EON700 mixer, DSP, and Bluetooth features. From either landscape or portrait viewing modes, the streamlined interface makes it easy to adjust and control every feature on multiple speakers from anywhere in the room.
- TWS (True Wireless Stereo) Bluetooth audio streaming for EON ONE MK2 and PRX ONE.
- Ability to pair, initiate and assign speakers in TWS mode through the app.
- +/- adjustments. All parameters will now feature a +/- adjustment that will adjust 1 interval value for a more precise adjustment.
- Added 6dl of gain to the MIX OUT for PRX ONE and EON ONE MK2.
- Improved synchronization between the app and the speaker.
- Fixed EQ Bug on EON ONE MK2 and PRX ONE. In some instances, the fixed EQ would not work when updating to 22.214.171.124 firmware.
What's Been Fixed?
- Performance improvements to OTA (over-the-air) firmware process.
- Improved grab radius for EQ "balls".
- Improved slider step size, range, and resolution.
- Performance enhancements in regard to snapshot saving and loading.
- Other bugs and performance enhancements.
For further information and to download the JBL Pro Connect App, please follow the link here.
JBL Professional by HARMAN is distributed in the UK and ROI by Sound Technology Ltd. For more information please call 01462 480000 or visit https://www.soundtech.co.uk/professional-audio/jbl.