HARMAN UK/ROI distributor Sound Technology Ltd is pleased to announce the first HARMAN HiQnet Audio Architect audio system design and configuration software UK training course, taking place on 14/15 January 2015 at the company's Letchworth Garden City headquarters.
The new Audio Architect software integrates the BSS Audio Soundweb London DSP system backbone within the core functionality of HARMAN’s System Architect – combining the power of our proven open-architecture platform with AKG wireless microphones, Crown amplifiers and JBL powered loudspeakers.
Audio Architect - Engineers' Course
This 2-day course is aimed at engineers who have some prior experience of programming DSP based equipment and/or computer audio.
• Familiarisation of software interface and workflow
• Overview of products across all Harman Pro brands that can be programmed in Audio Architect
• Practical DSP programming of BSS Soundweb and Crown DCI Amplifiers.
• ‘Going Online’ procedure and using the new Netsetter software
• Integration of existing wall controllers, and new BSS Contrio controllers.
• Design of basic custom panels for Windows PC within Audio Architect and iOS devices via Motion Control.
• Comparison of multi-channel digital audio transport busses such as Cobranet, Dante and Blu-Link
Attendees should have good levels of computer literacy, and a laptop running Windows 7 64Bit with at least 4Gb of RAM
Audio Architect - Introductory Course
This one-day course is aimed at Sales Staff and engineers new to Harman DSP products.
• Introduction to all Harman Hi Q-Net products and their market point.
• Demonstration of the core features of Audio Architect and familiarisation with software interface and workflow
• New range of Contrio wall controllers.
• Course will cover creating a venue and adding and associating products. Course will not cover programming the DSP of any devices
• Morning session focussed on product
• Afternoon session focussed on software.
• Attendees should have good levels of computer literacy, and a laptop running windows 7 64Bit with at least 4Gb of RAM
• Introduction to multi-channel digital audio transport busses such as Cobranet, Dante and Blu-Link
The Audio Architect courses run parallel to existing London Architect training for the foreseeable future. London Architect will still be supported a long way into the future and is still well-suited to purely programming BSS Soundweb London BLU Series processors.
Register Your Place