This video details the process for running the dbx DriveRack PA2 Wizards. The DriveRack PA2's Wizards walk you through the configuration process with simple, step-by-step instructions, making it easy to configure the PA2 for your amplifiers, speakers and venue.
The video covers:
- "Setup Wizard" functions - which consist of Input Setup, GEQ (Graphic EQ) Setup and Speaker/Amp Setup.
- "Input Setup" - allows you to select your input configuration between mono and stereo.
- "GEQ (Graphic EQ) Setup" - allows you to select your GEQ configuration between dual mono and stereo linked.
- "Speaker/Amp Setup" - allows you to select your speakers and/or amplifiers so the PA2 can optimize its settings for your particular system components.
- "AutoEQ/Level Assist Wizard" - helps you balance the left/right speaker levels, the low/mid/high speaker levels (for 2-way and 3-way systems) and automatically equalizes the speakers to the current room environment.
- "AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression) Wizard" - walks you through the process of ringing out your system to provide higher system gain before feedback.
Photo above: New dbx DriveRack PA2