The OC818 is also the first multi-patterned microphone to feature the world’s first wireless pattern and switching control via this optional transmitter/receiver (OCR8) that can be fitted to the rear of the microphone. This unique feature allows for a previously unheard of 255 discrete polar patterns between figure-of-eight, through all of the cardioid versions and into omnidirectional. The free control software, PolarPilot, will be available for iOS and Android. This all occurs in the analogue domain and there is no processing or conversion of the mic’s signal to digital.
• Free PolarPilot app (Android and iOS) allows wireless control over your analogue: patterns, high-pass and pad in real-time via BlueTooth
• Save, recall, and share favourite settings
• Discover and create 255 discrete polar patterns. One setting may be stored in OC818 for use without PolarPilot app
• Your OC818 is always pure analogue.It is only the analogue bias voltages that are being governed remotely. Switching also is always analogue. No digital in either the audio or bias paths.
• 60 second OC818 clipping monitor/loggerWireless control from the comfort of your chair!
*Optional OCR8 Required.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better.
You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue.