Choice of Dual or Triple Element Low Profile Mics Creates Best of Breed AKG+BSS+Crown+AMX Large/Medium Room and Web Conference Solution
ISE 2019 (Stand #1-F10) – HARMAN Professional Solutions, the global leader in audio, video, lighting and control systems, including networked AV; today announced its new AKG CBL Series Boundary Layer Microphones, available in two coverage patterns to support a variety of meeting space sizes and shapes. These microphones support conference rooms, education spaces, and a variety of professional use cases that can benefit from great sounding conference audio capture in large and medium sized rooms and over the web.
Featuring intuitive talk/mute controls, elegant design aesthetics, and screw terminals, the CBL Series is easy to install, easy to use, easy on the eyes and makes meetings sound great. Both models include bright, easily identifiable LED cues for meeting participants to indicate current talk or mute status. And there’s also no fumbling for hard to find mute buttons, simply touch the microphone body to mute or talk.
“One of the biggest requests we hear from technology managers is for an all-around really great sounding table mic that can also blend nicely into all kinds of conference rooms,” said Paul Krizan, HARMAN Professional Solutions Product Manager. “This is that mic. It combines legendary AKG microphone precision, a very sleek, professional look and gives users the choice to pick the right mics for the room."
Key features include:
- Multiple form factors – choose from dual or triple element to meet the requirements of any installation
- Low profile – minimally disrupts the table surface
- Screw terminals – greatly simplify the installation
- Touch I/O – change talk and mute state simply by touching the mic
- LED ring indicators – provide clear visual cues for indicating current talk and mute state
- RF interference suppression – avoid interference from mobile phones and laptops
- Elegant design – complements any room interior
“These mics are just the right addition for corporate or education spaces already being driven by AMX user interfaces, presentation and control, BSS digital signal processing, JBL ceiling speakers, and Crown amplifiers but are versatile enough to uniquely support any need or budget,” added Krizan.
Pricing & Availability
Details on pricing & availability to be confirmed.