HARMAN UK/ROI distributor Sound Technology Ltd is pleased to announce a free 2-day training course for HARMAN's HiQnet Audio Architect audio system design and configuration software on 15/16 July 2015 at the company's Letchworth Garden City headquarters.
The new Audio Architect software integrates the BSS Audio Soundweb London DSP system backbone within the core functionality of HARMAN’s System Architect – combining the power of our proven open-architecture platform with AKG wireless microphones, Crown amplifiers and JBL powered loudspeakers.
Audio Architect - Engineers' Course
This 2-day course is aimed at engineers who have some prior experience of programming DSP based equipment and/or computer audio.
• Familiarisation of software interface and workflow
• Overview of products across all Harman Pro brands that can be programmed in Audio Architect
• Practical DSP programming of BSS Soundweb and Crown DCI Amplifiers.
• ‘Going Online’ procedure and using the new Netsetter software
• Integration of existing wall controllers, and new BSS Contrio controllers.
• Design of basic custom panels for Windows PC within Audio Architect and iOS devices via Motion Control.
• Comparison of multi-channel digital audio transport busses such as Cobranet, Dante and Blu-Link
Attendees should have good levels of computer literacy, and a laptop running Windows 7 64Bit with at least 4Gb of RAM
For more information and further dates, or to book a place on the free course please visit http://www.soundtech.co.uk/events or call Sound Technology Ltd on 01462 480000.