The new Teenage Engineering OP-1 OS is here! It is a free upgrade, adding some user requests, as well as introducing a number of completely new features. Download, upgrade and try it out for yourself!
- Voltage synth added
- Arpeggio sequencer added
- Tape loops now automatically crossfaded
- Tape effect chop twice as short + also works at tape start/stop position and across loop wrap
- FM radio press green encoder to autotune
- Endless sequencer extended to 128 steps
- Tremolo LFO updated with extra waveforms
- PO sync mode added
- Tempo nudge when running on external tempo
- All new user contributed presets, based on the previous updates throughout the years
- and more…
Voltage is a new synthesiser engine with electrifying results using multiple interconnected oscillators. It can produce a wide range of sounds, from basses to organs to pads and more.
OP-1 has been updated with Arpeggio, a new arpeggiator sequencer, that you can use with drums, synths and of course samples. It works great for basslines and lead sounds.
PO sync mode
Teenage Engineering have expanded the sync capabilities of OP-1 for simple synchronisation of Pocket Operators and added flexibility for connecting to other gear.
You can download the new OP-1 OS update for free at this location.
The Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesiser is available now priced at £799 RRP inc VAT.
Teenage Engineering is distributed in the UK and ROI by Sound Technology Ltd. For more information please call 01462 480000 or visit www.soundtech.co.uk/teenageengineering