Gator Cases and UK distributor Sound Technology Ltd are pleased to announce immediate availability of the new Gator G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-SM (Small) and G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-LGW (Large). The Gator G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-XLGW (Extra Large) will follow in January 2018. These tour grade flight cases feature a removable pedalboard surface.
The Gator G-TOUR pedalboard cases are built for maximum durability and protection. Constructed from heavy-duty wood and aluminium reinforcement around the corners, they are impact-resistant, as well as resistant to water, dust and dirt. With 3M hook and loop fasteners and an ultra-padded interior, each pedal is held securely in place between uses and shielded against scratches and dents.
One of the main advantages of the G-TOUR pedalboard case is its removable pedalboard surface. This removable pedalboard has two side handles, allowing musicians to simply lift the board out of the case, revealing a storage compartment underneath for cables and other accessories.
- Pro-grade shock absorbing EVA foam interior
- Two (2) rubber-gripped handles for easy lifting in and out of the case
- 3M Dual Lock hook and loop fastener for pedal installation
- Cable and accessory storage under the removable pedal board
- Plywood construction with aluminium edging to create a secure closure between lid and base
- Protective ball corners at vulnerable points
- Commercial grade Gator red signature hardware Lockable latches
- Spring-loaded rubber gripped handles
- 17" x 11” Removable pedal board surface on G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-SM (8-10 pedals)
- 24" x 11” Removable pedal board surface on G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-LGW (10-14 pedals)
- G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-LGW features Retractable tow-handle and inline wheels
Pricing and Availability
The Gator G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-SM and G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-LGW are both available now priced at £229 and £279 RRP inc VAT respectively.
Gator Cases are distributed in the UK and ROI by Sound Technology Ltd. For more information please call 01462 480000 or visit https://www.soundtech.co.uk/music-retail/gator.