Following the popular and hugely successful PolarDesigner and AmbiCreator plug-ins, Austrian Audio and UK distributor Sound Technology Ltd are proud to announce the newest plug-in for the OC818 microphone system: StereoCreator.
Since its launch, musicians, composers, and engineers have used the OC818 for stereo recording. You can use just one OC818 in Dual Mode, or put a second mic on top. Now, with the new StereoCreator plug-in, you get more post-processing possibilities, including options for stereo recording techniques such as X/Y, M/S, or Blumlein.
- Stereo with one OC818
- Three different stereo techniques with fantastic post-processing possibilities using two OC818s
- One four-channel recording, three different stereo techniques (XY/MS/Blumlein)
- Adjust spatiality in post-processing
- Change stereo width in post-processing
- Change orientation in post-processing
The plug-in is compatible with Windows and Mac (VST, AU, AAX) and DAWs that support Quad Bussing.
Austrian Audio is distributed in the UK/ROI by Sound Technology Ltd. For more information please call 01462 480000 or visit www.soundtech.co.uk/music-retail/austrian-audio.