Symphony Desktop for Mac and Windows packs the legendary sound quality of Apogee’s rack-mount Symphony I/O Mk II into an elegant and inspiring 10x14 audio interface that sits on your desk and fits in your bag. With Symphony Desktop, musicians and producers are empowered to record, overdub and mix with the music industry’s most respected AD/DA converters and mic preamps.
By combining superior performance, with new features like mic preamp emulation, the Apogee Channel FX plugin and ultra-low latency recording with hardware DSP and Apogee native FX plugins, Symphony Desktop will amplify your creativity in your studio or on the go and give your recordings the Apogee sound quality Advantage.
Symphony Quality Meets Duet and Quartet Simplicity
Symphony Desktop not only delivers the music industry’s most sought after and respected sound quality with its Symphony I/O Mk II pedigree, it offers the inspiring and elegant usability of the iconic Apogee Duet and Quartet.
Apogee FX Plugins included with Symphony Desktop
• Symphony EQ - Native and hardware versions
• Symphony Compressor - Native and hardware versions
• Symphony Reverb - Native version
Mic Preamp Emulations included with Symphony Desktop
• British Solid State - Class A console sound ○ Inspired by the Marinar “Round can” input transformer and discrete transistor design of our Class A Neve 1066 mic preamp.
• American Tube - Lush, 50s Tone ○ This emulation offers the lush, larger-than-life sounds of our 50s era Ampex 601 preamp, carefully restored and modded for lower noise and greater dynamic range.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better.
You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue.