Apogee and UK distributor Sound Technology Ltd are pleased to announce details of a trade-in program for existing Apogee Symphony I/O Mk I owners in the UK to upgrade to the new Symphony I/O Mk II chassis. In the UK this program is administered by authorised Apogee Symphony resellers, valid from 15 May to 15 August 2017.
Receive £557.50 + VAT for your Symphony I/O Mk I chassis towards the purchase of a Mk II chassis:
your price is £900 ex VAT (RRP £1457.50 + VAT)
Apogee products are built to last and designed to provide you with superior sound quality and value for your investment. As with previous Apogee flagship products like the AD-8000 and X-Series, we strive to offer ways for our customers to take advantage of the latest advancements in technology and design.
This upgrade program is an opportunity for Symphony I/O customers to upgrade to the all-new Symphony I/O Mk II chassis. And, with a couple of exceptions, all original Symphony I/O modules can be installed in the new Mk II chassis.
Benefits of the Symphony I/O Mk II chassis:
- Front panel touch screen display
- 2 Thunderbolt ports in the chassis (Thunderbolt model only)
- Option card slot for Pro Tools HD, Dante and SoundGrid compatibility
- Better cooling performance
- Compatible with all-new Symphony Control Software
- Compatible with Apogee Control hardware remote
- Compatible with original Symphony I/O modules (with the exception of AI16 and AO16)
Module compatibility with Symphony I/O Mk II:
- A2X6 - Yes
- A8X8 - Yes
- A16X16 - Yes
- A8MP - Yes
- 8X8S2 (New for Symphony I/O Mk II) - Yes
- 16X16S2 (New for Symphony I/O Mk II) - Yes
- AI16 - No
- AO16 - No
- A8OP - Yes
- A8AE - Yes