AKG Professional by HARMAN and UK distributor Sound Technology Ltd are pleased to announce a new limited time promotion in conjunction with Lexicon on all AKG professional headphones and AKG wired microphones.
Between the 1st October 2021 - 31st. December 2021, all purchases of AKG professional headphones and wired microphones will include a free copy of the Lexicon MPX-L premium reverb plugin.
To access this offer, customers who have purchased AKG professional headphones or wired microphones will need to register their their product by filling out a form and uploading their retailer receipt via this link:
About the Lexicon MPX-L Plugin
For over 40 years Lexicon® has been considered the gold standard of digital reverb and effects processing. Now that same distinctive, smooth, rich “Lexicon Sound” is available in a plug-in specifically designed to take any home or project studio to the next level.
The MPX-L Native Reverb Plug-in delivers the legendary Lexicon sound through a single polymorphic plug-in with seven different reverb types and 25 finely crafted fixed studio presets. This is the ultimate home recording and project studio plug-in for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools®, Logic®, Nuendo® or any other AAX, RTAS®, AudioUnit™, or VST® compatible host.
A Brief History of Reverb
Reverb is the reflection of a sound. The tone, density, length and many other factors that account for the quality of a reverb are influenced by everything from the size of the space to the materials that create the reflective surfaces. From amphitheatres to halls, from echo chambers to springs, we have been manipulating form to harness reverb for thousands of years.
Studio Crafted Reverbs
With an intuitive, streamlined user interface, 25 masterfully tuned presets, and the quality that elevates any home recording and project studio to a whole new level, adding professional reverb effects to your projects has never been faster, easier, or sounded better
Real-Time Visualisation can be turned on and off by clicking in the window. When on, the real-time analyser is displayed, giving visual feedback of the effect signal’s frequency response.
MPX-L is a feature-limited version of the Lexicon MPX Native plugin. MPX-L includes:
- Classic Lexicon reverb algorithm
- 25 finely-crafted fixed presets
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST®, Audio Unit™ or RTAS® compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time visualisation illustrates full spectral intensity
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- A single instance of the plugin can be used within a DAW session, either on a channel or an aux
How Does the Promotion Work?
- Purchase a qualifying AKG product from any retailer from 1st Oct - 31st Dec 2021.
- Once you've received your AKG product, register the serial number and upload your purchase receipt on the Lexicon Web Page.
- You'll then receive an immediate download of the MPX-L Plugin.