The AKG Podcaster Essentials includes everything you need to get professional quality audio for your podcasts or videos.
The audio production toolkit includes:
• AKG Lyra Ultra-HD multimode USB microphone
• AKG K371 professional closed-back headphones
• Ableton Live 10 Lite audio production software
• A free introductory recording course at Berklee Online
• Full set of accessories including cables and dual-headphone adapter
You’ll be ready to record in minutes with tools optimized for capturing high-quality audio, whether you’re in the studio or on location
AKG Lyra captures up to 24-bit/192kHz high-resolution audio, and K371 headphones—with 50mm titanium-coated drivers—provide a wide frequency response to hear every detail.
Whether you’re recording a podcast interview, a YouTube video voice-over, or your next Spotify single, Lyra’s innovative AKG Adaptive Capsule Array adapts to your performance to record pristine audio. Four versatile capture modes eliminate guesswork, so you can quickly dial in professional sound:
• Front—isolates your target source from distracting background noise by rejecting unwanted sounds at the microphone back and sides. It’s perfect for recording or live-streaming spoken word, vocals, or close-miked instruments.
• Front & Back—captures and blends together sound equally on all sides; ideal for face-to-face interviews and duets.
• Tight Stereo—captures audio in true stereo. Because this setting provides discrete left and right audio, it provides great sound separation for side-by-side interviews or panel discussions, and is perfect for recording instruments like drums or piano.
• Wide Stereo—captures audio with greater stereo separation, room ambience, and depth. This setting is ideal for situations where you want to capture sounds all around the mic, such as documentaries, field recordings, or spontaneous jam sessions.
|Microphone Transfer Protocol||USB 2.0|
|Microphone Transducer||4 proprietary, permanently polarized back plate, condenser capsules|
|Microphone Capture Modes||Selectable; Front, Front & Back, Tight Stereo and Wide Stereo|
|Microphone Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Microphone Bit Depth/Sample Rate||24-bit/192 kHz|
|Microphone Maximum SPL||129 dB SPL (0.5% THD)|
|Microphone Power Requirement/Consumption||5V USB/75 mA|
|Microphone Headphone Output Impedance||16 ohms|
|Microphone Headphone Power Output (RMS)||43 mW|
|Microphone Headphone Output THD||<0.009%|
|Microphone Headphone Output Frequency Response||20 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Microphone Headphone Output S/N Ratio||98.0 dB|
|K371 Headphone Type||Closed-back|
|K371 Headphone Driver Size||50 mm|
|K371 Headphone Voice Coil||Pure OFC voice coil|
|K371 Headphone Frequency Response||5 Hz – 40 kHz|
|K371 Headphone Sensitivity (SPL)||114 dB SPL/V @ 1 kHz|
|K371 Headphone Impedance||32 ohms|
|K371 Headphone Weight||255 grams (8.9 ounces)|
"Packing modern state-of-the-art technology into retro-styled casing, the AKG Lyra is a must for anyone who records and it delivers A-grade audio that sounds as good as the mic looks." - Reviewed by iCreate Magazine
"The AKG Lyra is the perfect mic for podcasters and musicians." - Reviewed by Forbes.com
"The AKG Lyra is ideal for those who want premium quality audio, without needing several different bits of kit." - Reviewed by The Podcast Host
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better.
You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue.