Posted 1 October 2018
Customer Service Administrator - Full Time
Main purpose of the role
Working as part of a team to help process spares orders, the ordering of spare parts from suppliers, the issuing of Returns Authorisation numbers and any follow up work required, processing our own requests to return product to suppliers and helping to administer internal company stock movements.
- To assist in ensuring the effective and accurate processing of spares orders from customers via phone, email and fax on our company ERP system for our range of pro audio, MI and professional lighting product. Where necessary, take payments for spares.
- Identify correct part codes from customer/ end user requests.
- To order spare parts from our suppliers.
- To issue Returns Authorisation numbers for customers and end-users returning product for repair, swap out or return. Occasionally arranging collections from customer locations.
- Speaking with customers regarding updates on existing repairs.
- Liaising with Sound Technology engineers on repair quotes and expected repair times.
- Liaising with our off-site repair centres.
- Applying for and processing our own requests for returns to our suppliers.
- To administer internal stock transfers and ensure accurate records are maintained.
- To maintain our databases of customer details and contact information relevant to service and spares enquiries.
- To take responsibility for, and promote, the health, safety and welfare within the customer services area, whilst complying with the company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures.
From time to time the job holder will be expected to carry out other activities and tasks [within their skills and ability or for which they are trained to do in order to assist in the efficient operation of the company.
Based on these deliverables, the successful candidate will be able to fulfil the following criteria;
- Educated to a good level, with a minimum of 5 GCSE passes, including Maths and English
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a service, spares or customer service environment, ideally in a professional audio or lighting business
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of basic product functions within the MI, Pro audio or lighting sectors.
- Can show excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can show a good level of computer literacy, showing knowledge of ERP CRM systems (preferably Netsuite).
- Show ability and understanding of the need for attention to detail.
- Can work with little supervision but can also work as part of a team.
Working in this sector will require the applicant to;
- Be familiar with Health and Safety best practices
Please send your CV and this Application Form (Word version, PDF version) to:
Executive Assistant to the MD
Sound Technology Ltd
17 Letchworth Point
Letchworth Garden City
Or email both the above to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.