Sound Technology Ltd, the largest independent distributor of musical instruments and pro audio equipment in the UK, is looking for a Marketing Assistant on a one-year fixed contract to cover a period of maternity leave starting mid-November 2017.
Working within the marketing team the role includes ensuring our website is updated with the latest product information and news, producing e-newsletters, contributing to blog articles, and taking a key role with regard to social media scheduling and monitoring on multiple platforms. The successful candidate will also provide general assistance to the marketing team with regard to press relations, dealer marketing and events.
- To maintain our website product information and news
- To schedule, monitor and develop our social media profiles
- To produce e-newsletters and campaigns to trade customers
- To assist in the production of content for our Musicians Blog / YouTube channel
- To provide marketing resources to our customers
- To assist in the planning and delivery of events
- To assist in admin tasks within the department including mailshots
- From time to time the job holder will be expected to carry out other activities and tasks in order to assist in the efficient operation of the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Be familiar with adding content to a website CMS system
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. Adobe InDesign would also be a benefit.
- Demonstrate excellent writing ability.
- Be a stickler for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with MailChimp e-mail marketing software (or similar)
- An interest in musical instruments, electronic music production, recording or live sound would be highly beneficial.
One Year Contract from mid-November 2017
Standard Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-5.30pm and Friday 9am-5:00pm.
You must have eligibility to work permanently from our head office in Letchworth Garden City.
Please send your CV and covering letter to;
Executive Assistant to the MD
Sound Technology Ltd
17 Letchworth Point
Letchworth Garden City
Or email the above to email@example.com
Closing date 3 November 2017.
Strictly no agencies.