Audio Architect is a software application used to configure, control, and monitor hardware devices from several HARMAN brands, including AKG, BSS, Crown, dbx, and JBL. While BSS and Crown devices are primarily used during class as a basis for examples, this course covers Audio Architect concepts common to products from all HARMAN brands within Audio Architect.
The modules are taught during this course are:
- Audio Programming 132 (formerly AA 100)
- Audio Programming 232 (formerly BSS 101 and BSS 201)
The course contents covers:
- Audio Architect vs. other applications
- Audio Transports
- Window management tips & tricks
- Save to Device Network
- Protection against data loss
- Custom panel design
- Panel Presets
- Access Control (i.e. security)
- iOS Control via HiQnet Motion Control
- Event Log
- Logic Rules Wizard
- Email Triggering
- Third-Party Controller tool
- BLU-8v2 and Contrio EC programming
Attendees should have good levels of computer literacy, and a laptop running Windows 7 64Bit with at least 4Gb of RAM.
There are two options to register for this course.
- To register to attend the classroom sessions, sit the online exam and earn CTS credits, you must register via HARMAN University using this link: http://traininglogin.harmanpro.com/signup/
- Alternatively, to register for the classroom sessions only, with no exam and no CTS accreditation, please use the link below.